A downloadable Adventure Game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
// DOWNLOAD THE PROLOGUE BELOW //
WHAT IS THIS DARKNESS?
A Near Dawn is a charmingly devastating psychological thriller with laughs, gut-wrenching crashes, and mature themes.
When Seattle-based attorney Sam Nichols, a victim to some disturbing psychological difficulties, takes an important new case, he finds himself exposed to progressively dire circumstances that threaten to unravel his reality and destroy those closest to him. With his mentor's firm on the brink of collapse, Sam will have to take on a ruthless multinational corporation defended by some of the vilest people you could imagine. The odds already seem out of favor, but you will soon learn that things were never as they appeared - as an even deeper conspiracy begins to emerge. Where will you find yourself if you keep untangling the threads to this mystery? You must be brave to uncover the truth!
A Near Dawn is greatly inspired by traditional Point & Click Adventure games, and inherits some of their wit, humor, and even interface, compelling you to navigate both the internal and external darkness that threatens to consume our protagonist at your own pace.
We just launched our KickStarter campaign! Please take a look and if there is anything you can do to help share or support our project, we would greatly appreciate it!
This is an adventure game that blends point & click gameplay with a visual novel framework, featuring:
- Beautiful artwork and animations rendered in 1080HD
- Immersive cinematics with frame-by-frame art
- Original soundtrack composed for the game
- Fully voiced audio provided by exceptionally talented actors
- Point and Click interface with puzzles to solve
- Dynamic decisions that alter the course of your interactions with others - be they rewards or consequences for your actions
- Psychological tension - the main character has a darker personality that will come to the surface if you feed that darkness with the decisions you make
- Multiple endings - there is one true ending, but your successes or failures can take you off course, leading you to a different resolution
- Episodic narrative - this is a full game, but it is part of an ambitious project with a farther reaching storyline.
Writing & Character Art & Programming - Leonid Pilchin
Background Art - Alexander Kaloyan
Music - Soundicate
Find more details and follow us here for news and updates!
Русская версия: Мы выпустили российскую демо-версию для Windows / Mac / Linux - загрузите файл «Prologue: RUSSIAN VERSION»